Updated: April 2020
Local Haze Fact Sheet
- Local Haze: free iPhone app, latest release V1.4 (April 2019) available for free on the Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/local-haze/id1278998405
- Tag line: “Be confident about your local air quality.”
- Local Haze is an iPhone app designed and built by HumanLogic that aggregates and delivers crowdsourced air quality (AQ) sensor data in an easy to understand mobile user experience. The app allows consumers to search for AQ sensors by geolocation and then to view sensor readings in detail.
- As of March 2020, Local Haze monitors over 18,000 air quality sensors worldwide include devices by Purple Air, Luftdaten, uRADMonitor, AirNow and the US Department of State
- Local Haze displays sensor air quality as PM (particulate matter) readings and a “Confidence rating” of the accuracy of the sensor data based on crowdsourced readings of sensors combined with analysis of government sensor data.
- The Confidence rating allows consumers to clearly understand the accuracy of their local AQ readings as compared to the sensors in the surrounding geographical area.
- Local Haze is available for iPhone.
Local Haze is designed by HumanLogic.
- For more information contact HumanLogic or email localhaze <at> humanlogic.com.